Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm Published! Also, you CAN DO MORE, with CANDOR!

So, today was a normal day.
Nothing of extreme significance or the surpassing of a small milestone occurred, no, no, no. Nothing like that.
Just a normal day. Ordinary, monotonous, 'lethargic-ness-inducing', banal, routine-like, same 'ol, same 'ol.

 Except, you know, I'm sort of 'published'.

HOW DO PEOPLE SEEM TO APPEAR NONCHALANT, LACKADAISICAL, ALOOF, AND IMPASSIVE!? I just can't seem to do it; it is not written in my genetic code, I suppose!
Anyways. This is exciting, right? I'm excited, regardless.

WHY YES, you are reading a blog post of Candor Styles - Muslim Lifestyle Magazine's *official* Fashion Intern! Read my first article HERE! It's called: "Fascism with Fashion: An Unscrupulous Guide for Males". So it's for dudes, but ladies, y'all can read as well! Also check out the other articles on the site; I'm not biased---they really are great! :D Don't forget to comment and FEEL FREE to share the link around!

**actually, I beg of you to read, share, re-tweet, etc. etc. about it! Please and thank you! Your support will be so appreciated and will not go unnoticed!

To read my article, again, GO HERE GO HERE GO HERE GO HERE GO HERE GO HERE GO HERE GO HERE GO HERE GO HERE GO HERE GO HERE!

 I'd also would like to bring to your attention a great cause of Candor's: their "Save one, Save all" Fundraiser. If you've noticed, there has a banner to the side of my blog for the past couple of weeks referring to said fundraiser. I urge you all to be kind and generous and donate to the devastated victims of Pakistan's immensely tragic flood. If you are unable to donate, please at least help spread the word. Here is the link: http://candorstyles.com/pakistan-relief-save-one-save-all-fundraiser/

 Alright, lovelies! Good night!

6 comments:

Isabel said...

Hi Urooba! Congratulations on getting published, that's freakin' awesome! Thanks as well for the lovely blog comment. I got to University of Waterloo for Environment and Resource Studies. It's pretty cool, but BC would be better!

Biya said...

hey congrats.. nice article

Muhammad said...

hey nice article ...i'll keep those tips in mind next time Insh'Allah

k said...

that is majorally exciting!!!!! go you!!!

Em said...

ok, this has nothing to do with this post but idk where to put this comment so i put it here:

OMG i <3 ur blog! youre so funny and i love ur personality! plus you have a really neat sense of style *0* and LF> a Jet Rag in NJ :(

Marcia B. said...

ahahaha love the article, it's about time males are addressed about their attire...weezy pull up yo pants please lol